TERMS OF SALES
Camping le Devançon in Peynier
1) The present sales terms and conditions rule all the stays sold on the website. All rentals are nominative and can not, under any circumstances, be subleased. The rental or the location naked can in no way benefit third parties, even partially. The Manager reserves the right to refuse additional tenants or to break the rental agreement, and to dispose of the rental. For any on-line booking, customers will have no right of withdrawal.
2) The rental becomes effective only after receipt of a deposit of 25% on the total rental and the receipt of our final agreement. In case of cancellation of your stay, this first payment is not refundable by the campsite: Only the subscription of a cancellation insurance can allow the Insurer to make a refund. Policies and procedures In accordance with the law in force, the client agrees to subscribe to the Policies and procedures, listed in the Préfecture, available at the reception desk, it will be given on demand. You do not have the right of withdrawal in accordance with 12 ° of article L221-28 and 5 ° of article L221-5 of the Consumer Code.
3) The arrival is between 16h30 and 20h for the rental, from 13h to 20h for arrival in naked location. In the absence of a written message from the renter or camper stating that he has had to postpone the date of his arrival, the location or rental becomes available 24 hours after the date of arrival provided by the contract, and the payment of Full stay is required. Telephone messages are not allowed. For reasons of insurance and security the number of people in a mobile home (baby included) can not exceed 4, 5 or 6 people depending on the chosen model. The tenant agrees to respect the composition of the tenants and not to arrive in excess. Departures take place before 10:00 in the morning for the rental, 12h for the naked location. No discount will be granted for late arrivals and/or early departures.
4) For stays made in July and August (minimum 7 nights for rental, minimum 5 nights for bare pitches), the amount of the stay is fully payable 30 days before the arrival date or the rental will be considered canceled, except written agreement from us, the deposit will not be returned. No reduction will be granted in the case of late arrival or early departure.
5) A deposit of 500 € for rental is required on arrival. It is returned upon departure after the visit between 8:00 and 10:00, depending on the state of the premises, the mobile home will be left clean and in the same condition as when you arrived. In case of departure before 08:00, we leave an envelope addressed and stamped for restitution of the deposit: Restitution related to the inventory => costs of cleaning hours (26 € / h) and / or failure, and / or deterioration, may be deducted.
6) Minors must be under the supervision of their parents throughout the campsite in accordance with the rules of procedure. In the aquatic area, even if they can swim, minors must be accompanied by an adult parent to the pool, under active supervision. For the aquatic area, bring swimsuits or boxers.
7) The speed of vehicles is limited to 5 km / h in the campground. Only one vehicle is parked on the rented site, in no case will it be parked on the unoccupied neighboring sites, or on the common areas.
8) The closing of the gate is from 22:00 to 7:00. The pedestrian gate remains accessible with an access code.
9) Dogs (molossoid prohibited) of small size (<10Kg) are allowed in our rental only if they are tattooed and vaccinated against rabies, and if their masters bring their sleeping bag (banquettes and beds of mobile homes prohibited) to dogs). The tenant signing this contract agrees not to arrive at the campsite with a dog> 10kg in rental, or molossoid breed in rental and location. In the campground dogs will be compulsorily kept on a leash and never let loose or alone in the rental in the absence of their masters.
10) Visitors, after being authorized by the manager, must be registered at the reception and have paid the visitor fee. They are allowed from 10:00 to 19:00. They do not have access to the swimming pool for reasons of insurance and security.
11) For any change in your dates of stay, you can not be guaranteed to have the same rental. If this is possible, another rental will be offered.
12) – The tenant agrees to have a civil liability insurance with a holiday guarantee. – The tenant, signatory of this contract, undertakes to comply with the general rental conditions and the Rules of the campsite. Otherwise the Management reserves the right to break the contract. The establishment is not liable for any damages on the holiday-maker‘s equipment.
13) In the event of a difficulty likely to arise between the Parties on the occasion of the interpretation or execution of these presents, or following the completion thereof, the Parties undertake to settle their dispute beforehand by an attempt at amicable settlement with the Camping le Devançon, failing to reach an agreement by an attempt at compulsory amicable settlement under the conditions of articles L.612-1 and following and L.152-2 of the Consumer Code and in particular by consulting the site https://www.economie.gouv.fr/mediation-conso.
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code concerning the amicable settlement of disputes, Camping le Devançon adheres to CM2C whose contact details are as follows: 14 RUE SAINT JEAN – 75017 PARIS https://cm2c.net/. The mediator can be contacted after any amicable process with Camping le Devançon that has not been successful. The consumer can also enter the online dispute resolution platform of the European Commission https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.trader.campaign&lng=FR.